- Oversee events and internal operations of all directors on the board to ensure a productive workflow.
- Maintain productive relations and coordinate with the Communications major department.
- Maintain a constructive brand image by heading Branding and Merchandising for the organization.
- Run meetings
- Coordinate tasks between directors
- Fulfill administrative tasks
- Communicate with the department
- Administer Facebook, Instagram, website, etc.
- Post regularly for events and digital marketing
- In charge of the logistics of UCA’s Networking Nights (booking rooms, catering, planning the event, working with ASUCLA)
- Liaison for guests and companies present for networking
- Organize and help plan which companies will be present
Director of Networking Night
Director of Communications
- Respond to all member inquiries
- Send newsletters with upcoming UCA news and events to all active members on an updated roster
- Seek relevant opportunities from UCLA student orgs, local internship postings and Comm major info to send to all active members
- Create graphics and marketing material for all social media platforms
Director of DESIGN
- Manage venue logistics for meetings
DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS
- Establish recruitment process & manage applications
- Work with Director of Finance for membership fees
DIRECTOR OF RECRUITMENT
DIRECTOR OF FINANCE
- Apply for relevant funding for operations and events in advance
- Attending hearings and monitor allocated funds
- Coordinate with recruitment for membership dues
- Book keep and maintain finances
- Manage organization’s online presence on all digital platforms in terms of audience and reach
- Define club’s aesthetic vision and create graphics for marketing material